Thursday, October 13, 2011

1 treatment down!

Chemo today went better than expected-no reactions and I was able to stay awake for the whole time! Took a little nap when I got home but feel'n good. Thanks to everyone for all your words of encouragement and thanks to Emily, Lindsey and Sabrina for stopping by. And of course thanks to the wonderful staff and nurses at the UI Cancer Center. The pharmacists said to expect some flu like symptoms and maybe some nausea, so altogether- not too bad.
Praying this is THE ONE.

On another note, I've already started my list for Santa this year- I'll settle for stable disease, but a big box of NED would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. hello im may i really nearly burst into tears reading all of your posts.I hope you get well please do.

    ReplyDelete