Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weekend in the hospital

Minor issue (relatively speaking), woke up this morning with pain in my breast implant. Wanted to brush it off, but the redness and warmth suggested it could be something serious. Made a visit to the ER this morning and they admitted me for an infection. So I'm on i.v. antibiotics for cellulitis, and hoping that I can keep the implant. How bad would it suck to have to get this implant (tissue expander) removed after all this and then to have to get another one later. It was super painful the first time around, I'm not sure I'd have the courage to go through that again.

So here I am on the cancer floor watching Sex and the City reruns. But at least this isn't life-threatening and the worst that could happen is I'd loose a boob. I still get pretty grumpy when people complain about their problems, I'd like them to know what I'm going through. I figure that if God can just help me get through this, that I'll listen to everyone else complain about their problems and not roll my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment