Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Prayer warriors help, I am struggling with pain spreading throughout my skeleton!  I've been in the hospital since Sunday to manage my painful bone mets.  My docs say I I may only have months to live, but no one can predict.  It depend on how I respond to my therapy.

We don't need any meals, right now, but if you are willing to help in person (or in spirit), I might take you up on it.   First off we need prayers.  Pray that the medicine keeps the cancer at bay or sends it running for the hills.
I am getting help from hospice, and they will aid at home.  I will have nurses and aids come to help with adjusting my meds, therapy for post radiation, and driving me to some appointments.
If you want to help, contact Patrick or I privately and suggest a way you can help,  here are some suggestions.  Please ask before you do something so we don't end up throwing out food we don't have room for.

1. Offer to babysit
2. Offer to mow the lawn
3. Take Kristin grocery shopping,
5. drive Kristin to appointments or help her at work to clean out her desk
6. Stop by for coffee, you now know I can't drive, but I have a coffee pot, and a keurig

My uiowa email has been terminated, my home Emil is ness.kristin@gmail.com
Thanks,
Kristin






















No comments:

Post a Comment