Monday, December 1, 2014

Kristin Beats Her Cancer

I have told Kristin a few times over the past few weeks that cancer cannot win. In the end the cancer will die, and You will be in heaven. Well November 28th is the day that Kristin beat cancer. She is in heaven now. I asked her to find my grandparents and play a game of cards with them. One of my grandpas will need a partner for the game since grandma is still here with us, so I asked her to be his partner. I also asked her to give her mom a hug and make a quilt for us. I am certain that she has already played some cards, shared some laughs, given her mom a hug and they are sewing now. She is at peace now. She is in no more pain. She is free and with God in all his glory. We are so thankful for all your support and prayers. God Bless!

I will love you forever. You have been my best friend, my lover, my honey and my everything.
Patrick (Kristin's husband)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you also know, Patrick, how VERY MUCH Kristin loved you! And, of course, your beautiful son, Parker.
    She always talked about how much she loved being married to you and being Parker's mother.
    You are also right in that she has earned her wings and her Peace. You will probably notice little signs that remind you of Kristin over time. I believe that will be her way of saying hello, I'm watching over you and I love you. :-)
    Thanks for sharing her beautiful personality with us.
    Peace, Prayers and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan,
    Thank you so much. That means a lot. I know your support meant a lot to Kristin too!
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete