Monday, October 20, 2014

Short ER visit

Sorry I've been MIA on facebook and church events.  I was admitted to the hospital on Friday night for a fever of 104, then they were concerned about my cardiac perfusion growing and possibly my liver hematoma growing. Turns out everything is stable for now but my liver hematoma is large and extremely painful- I'm hoping that means that the cancer there is dying and causing alot of inflammation and thereby causing the fevers.  Hared to know.  Thanks for all your calls and concerns.  Right now my biggest need will be getting rides during the day to appointments while I'm on certain drugs I can't drive  I have this week covered already thanks to family.

1 comment:

  1. Kristin,

    Thank you for this blog, and for all your wisdom, experience, strength, and hope. You are a beacon of light to others who are searching for meaning in the face of life-threatening illness.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete