Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Minor set back

So while we were having the time of our lives at this year's block party, I got tired and dehydrated from some diarrhea that has been plaguing me for weeks.  That night after missing out on alot of the afternoon festivities due to needing to lay down, my blood pressure dropped dangerously low and we ended up once again at the ER.  Turns out I have C. diff, a bacterial infection of the gut that causes diarrhea and dehydration.  I was hospitalized for 2 days and sent home on an antibiotic to treat the infection.  But its not without a fair share of inconveniences, even after the diarrhea stops, I still have massive bloating and fevers.  But they are getting better.  I had great care as always at the UIHC, thanks everyone there.

1 comment:

  1. Thank the good Lord that the problem was finally diagnosed and that you are on your way to feeling better. Rest when you feel like it as that is also part of complete recovery.
    May you be held comfortably in His hands while you recuperate. <3 U!

    ReplyDelete